Truck Repair in Plano, Texas
While cars are designed to transport people around Plano, Texas, trucks are designed to carry cargo. Trucks are often much bigger than cars, and emphasize sturdiness and strength above all else. However, on the streets of Plano, this does not mean your truck should not provide you a smooth, comfortable drive. Like all vehicles, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area it is important to bring your truck in for regular repair and servicing. Whatever your requirements are, you can bring your car to Sav-Mor Automotive in Plano. Our specialists and owner Brennan are educated in all facets of automobile repair and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
What are the most common truck repair services technicians perform in Plano, Texas?
A few of the most usual automobile repair services auto technicians perform are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for tidying up outside air of Plano, Texas before it enters your engine and blends with gas, which keeps your vehicle running. In time, particles, dust, together with debris can clog your air filter, allowing much less air in which can endanger your engine's performance. We suggest getting your air filters changed every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Oil Change: Whether you drive a Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, or Honda truck, changing your oil often keeps your engine elements cool, preserves your car's gas mileage, and also assures that the tools under the hood run properly.
- Brake Replacement: The roads in Plano, Texas can have an affect on your brakes. Your brakes are among one of the most essential points that maintain you safe while driving. We recommend transforming your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the regularity depends upon a variety of aspects. Call Sav-Mor Automotive at 972-696-7319 to discuss brake repair.
- Tire Replacement: Getting brand-new tires every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will safeguard drivers in Plano, or Dallas-Fort Worth against used driving and keep you and your guests safe when taking a trip. The regularity that you must change your tires depends upon the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving rate, and more. Contact Sav-Mor Automotive to learn more about your tires
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is essential that they are aligned the way the car manufacturer planned. Sav-Mor Automotive can evaluate and recommend your Ford, Chevrolet, or other makes wheel alignment. It's recommended to get your wheels aligned every 3,000 to 6,000 miles to stay free from roaming and producing harmful driving troubles.
If you stay in the 75074 area or nearby, you can bring your truck to Sav-Mor Automotive and we will absolutely look after all your auto repair needs.
Your Reliable Shop for Auto Repair
Whether you are having an issue with a mechanical or electric component of your car, Sav-Mor Automotive in Plano can take care of your vehicle, bumper to bumper. Founded in 1963 and owned by Brennan, we offer services in, auto diagnostics, tire services, preventative maintenance inspections, on-site repairs, and more. Here are some reasons you should choose us as your knowledgeable auto repair shop:
- We have 80 five-star reviews from plenty of satisfied customers.
- We are a NAPA AutoCare shop and offer NAPA Easy Pay financing.
- We work with a variety of groups, including Boy Scouts, the University of Texas - Dallas, and Living For Zachary, to help and build a community that we and our neighbors are proud to be a part of.
- We have a comfortable waiting area with free WiFi, drinks, and snacks.
If you are in Plano or surrounding areas, Sav-Mor Automotive is your place to go for all things auto repair. Sav-Mor Automotive: Family owned and operated since 1963. You can schedule an appointment online at https://www.sav-morautomotive.com/appointments or give us a call at 972-696-7319.